You say potato…
…I say OIL FREE!
This one is a plant-based foodie staple. It’s ridiculously easy and so delicious you might end up wondering why you ever ate fattening, greasy, oily french fries in your life. Like, what were you thinking?!
This dinner inspiration starts and ends with a plentiful bounty of potatoes. I like red potatoes the best, but you can choose whatever variation of potato your little heart desires.
Happy roasting! If you like this recipe, please comment below and subscribe to receive updates when I post more recipes!
- As many potatoes as you are hungry for!
- Dried herb seasoning of choice.
- Garlic, Rosemary & Thyme
- Tarragon & Chive
- Basil, Crushed Red Pepper & Oregano
- Rosemary & Sage
- Lemon Pepper & Dill
- Cayenne Pepper, White Onion Powder & Paprika
- Coriander, Turmeric, Cumin & Chili Powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash and scrub potatoes clean.
- Slice potatoes into 1/2- inch thick wedges.
- Evenly space potatoes on parchment paper on a large baking sheet.
- Sprinkle herb seasoning on top of wedges, and finish with a small dash of Himalayan salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- Bake in oven for 35-40 minutes, or until wedges are crispy golden on the outside and soft on the inside.
- Let cool for 2-3 minutes before eating as they will be HOT on the inside!
- Another great option for these wedges is to dip in a vegan, organic ketchup (I like Annie's Organics) or Red Wine Vinegar.